We accept short story, poetry, and nonfiction submissions year-round from anywhere in the world. Send us your best work; we’d love to read it. Follow these submission guidelines and you are all set.
- No plagiarism. Make sure your work is authentic and you hold the entire rights to it.
- Grammar & Speller. Though your art undergoes a thorough proofread by one of the professionals at Merak, your work can be turned down by our editors if it contains too many errors.
- Submissions will only be accepted via the Submission form on this page or thorough direct emails to [email protected]
- Author’s name, email, short bio and a link to one of your social media accounts must be included in the email.
- By submitting to Merak, you accept to our terms and conditions and give full consent of your craft to be used on our website, e-magazine and other forms of publications with appropriate author credits.
- Merak is always FREE. And we never accept submissions via third party applications who might charge you for their ‘services’.
- Oh and finally, not a must; but please do support us by following our Social Media accounts. We post entertaining yet enlightening stuff often.